Taken from http://www.miniworld.com/adnd/100ThingsAboutUrPCBackGround.html
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
6. What is your occupation?
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishable marks.
8. To which social class do you belong?
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
10. Are you right or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
16. How much schooling have you had?
17. Did you enjoy school?
18. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
19. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
20. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
21. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
22. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
23. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
Part 3: Past Influences
24. Who has had the most influence on you?
25. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
26. What is your greatest regret?
27. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
28. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
29. What is the most embarassing thing ever to happen to you?
30. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
31. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
32. What is your gresatest fear?
33. What are your religious views?
34. What are your political views?
35. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
36. What do you believe makes a successful life?
37. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
38. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
39. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? What do you refuse to do it?
40. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Part 5: Relationships With Others
41. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
42. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
43. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
44. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
45. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
46. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
47. What do you look for in a potential lover?
48. How close are you to your family?
49. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
50. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
51. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
52. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
53. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
54. Do you tend to take on leadershp roles in social situations?
55. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
56. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes & Dislikes
57. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
58. What is your most treasured possession?
59. What is your favorite color?
60. What is your favorite food?
61. What, if anything, do you like to read?
62. What makes you laugh?
63. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
64. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
65. How do you deal with stress?
66. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
67. What are your pet peeves?
Part 7: Self Images Etc.
68. What is your greatest strength as a person?
69. What is your greatest weakness?
70. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
71. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
72. Are you generally organized or messy?
73. Do you like yourself?
74. What are your reasons for being an adventurer? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
75. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
76. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
77. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
78. What is the one thing for which you would msot like to be remembered after your death?
79. What three words best describe your personality?
80. What three words would others probably use to describe you?